Car Accident Attorney Serving Sumner, WA
You’ve been involved in a horrible car accident. You’ve had to spend more time than you’d like undergoing treatment for your injuries. You’ve had to take time off from work for additional recovery time. If anything needs to run smoothly, it’s the insurance claims process.
Unfortunately, that’s not always the case. It can feel as if you must prepare for war when seeking compensation. But there is a way to guarantee that your claims process runs smoothly. Find out how a Sumner WA car accident lawyer from Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys can make the claims process easier for you.
Common Collisions in Sumner
Car accidents have increased, especially in recent years. Even with the advancements in technology, drivers have become even more reckless. Several accidents can result from a driver’s negligence, including:
- Intersection accidents. Distracted drivers usually cause these accidents. Aggressive drivers can also cause these accidents if they fail to yield the right of way.
- Accidents involving backing. These accidents often happen in parking lots. When drivers fail to check their blind spots, they can hit other cars and pedestrians.
- Rear-end collisions. These accidents happen when drivers follow too closely behind another car. These accidents can cause more harm to the drivers and passengers in the struck car.
- Clipping accidents. These accidents happen when a merging car is at risk of sideswiping other cars. These accidents often happen when drivers fail to accurately check their blind spots.
- Low-speed accidents. Even though speed is a critical factor in many accidents, car accidents can also happen at lower speeds. Fender benders are one of the most common low-speed accidents.
Liability for a Car Crash
In order for another driver’s insurance company to be responsible for covering your losses, you must prove the driver was at fault for the accident and your injuries. The fault might be clear to you, but the insurer will expect evidence before it admits to liability.
Moreover, Washington has comparative fault state laws, which means your compensation is directly connected to the amount of liability you might have for your accident. If the insurance company argues that you have a certain amount of responsibility for your accident, your compensation will be reduced by that percentage. Insurers regularly try to shift part of the blame to reduce settlements.
You want to ensure that the at-fault driver is held liable for every aspect of your accident and that you don’t face unfair blame. You don’t want your compensation reduced out of spite by the insurance company. Seek help from a car accident attorney in Sumner who can help.
Damages Resulting From Car Accidents in Sumner Washington
The damages from your car accident can pile up quickly. Some of the common damages that injured victims might include in their claims are:
- Medical expenses. Medical bills can be overwhelming. Some common medical services for car accident victims include surgeries, medical devices like wheelchairs, and physical therapy.
- Lost wages. Lost wages include the wages you would have earned if you were not recovering from your accident. This includes the time taken off work and any wages you would have earned in the future if you cannot work long-term.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering involve the physical and mental torment that your accident has caused you. This could include any physical pain from your injuries or any mental trauma from your accident.
- Property damage. Property damage involves any damage to your physical property due to the accident. The damage done to your car would be considered property damage.
Why You Need a Sumner WA Car Accident Lawyer From Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys
Based on the nature of your accident and the damages you’ve experienced, your compensation can easily total hundreds of thousands of dollars. You want to make sure that you are fully compensated for your accident. You don’t want to go up against insurance adjusters only to accept less than what you deserve.
You need a car accident attorney from Sumner, WA, who can use their legal experience in your favor. At Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys our car accident attorneys are true counselors of law. We are humbled to serve our community and help them fight for each client’s just compensation.
Knowledge of The Process
When our attorneys represent you, you have over 50 years of insurance law experience on your side. This gives you a level playing field against insurance companies and adjusters. We can prepare you for the claims process and help you avoid the many problems that some accident victims experience. You can have peace of mind knowing that your legal interests are in the most credible hands possible.
Our attorneys are also skilled in handling settlement negotiations, which can often make or break your claim. Insurance adjusters negotiate claims every day as their jobs, and you need professional help during this process.
Our attorneys use our well-honed skills to reach the best settlement agreement for your case. Our attorneys are familiar with the excuses adjusters use to deny just settlements. We can negotiate for your full compensation and protect your best interests.
Ready and Willing to Litigate on Your Behalf
Our attorneys take pride in delivering successful client results through either negotiation or litigation. There is no guarantee that your car accident claim will progress to trial. But if it does, our attorneys are ready to represent you in court.
We believe in honest, ethical representation. We deliver stellar personal service for our clients and prepare them for the process. The better prepared you are, the more confident you’ll be about your chances of success.
Consult With a Sumner WA Car Accident Lawyer Near You Today
Suffering an injury in a car accident is stressful and overwhelming. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you might miss time at work and have overwhelming medical expenses. When you want the claims process to run smoothly, speak with a Sumner WA car accident lawyer from Anderson Law | Injury Attorney.
Contact us online or by calling our office to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team today. The sooner you talk to a lawyer, the sooner you can begin the fight for compensation.