Few things are as disruptive as being involved in a car accident. One minute, you are heading to work or to enjoy weekend activities, and the next, you might have a totaled vehicle and severe injuries. When you’ve been the victim of a car accident where someone else was at fault, you want to ensure your rights are protected.
The process of obtaining compensation for your injuries and losses can be more challenging than you might imagine. To have the best chance of full financial recovery, always ensure that you have high-quality legal representation. Let our Buckley WA car accident attorney from Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys provide the legal assistance your case needs, call our office and schedule a case evaluation.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Buckley, WA
Most crashes happen due to the negligence of one or more drivers. If someone else was negligent and caused your accident, they should be responsible for covering all of your injury-related losses.
Some of the common causes of a Washington car accident include:
- Impaired driving. Washington has strict laws against driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Drivers who violate this law often cause devastating accidents and injuries.
- Tailgating. Following too closely behind other cars often results in a rear-end collision, which can even lead to a multiple-car pile-up.
- Speeding. Speeding is the primary factor in many catastrophic car accidents. Speeding not only increases the chances of crashes, but it can also increase the severity of accidents.
- Failing to yield. Drivers who fail to yield can cause sudden accidents to happen. Roundabouts and four-way stop signs are just some locations where drivers fail to yield the right of way to other drivers.
- Distracted driving. Distracted driving involves any activity that takes a driver’s attention off the road. Cell phone use is the main motivator of distracted driving, which causes the majority of accidents.
- Aggressive driving. Aggressive driving involves any aggressive behavior that puts other drivers and pedestrians in harm’s way. Cutting other drivers off and changing lanes without using turn signals are examples of aggressive driving.
No matter what the cause, car accidents can be costly events. They can affect you financially, physically, and mentally. You can experience many economic and non-economic losses, including:
- Medical bills
- Costs of future medical care
- Lost income
- Future lost earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent impairment or disfigurement
The consequences of your car accident can remain with you for the rest of your life. You don’t need additional stress as you fight for the compensation you deserve. Let our legal team fight for you.
Proving Your Car Accident Claim
Buckley, WA, residents face an uphill battle to get compensation after their car accident. The first step is proving who should be responsible for your losses, which is the driver who was negligent and at fault for the crash.
You must effectively prove that the other driver is liable for your accident by presenting evidence to the insurance company, and our law firm handles this process for you. We know how to identify all liable parties and do what it takes to hold their insurance companies accountable.
Establishing negligence is how you prove the other driver’s liability in most car accident cases. Negligence is the failure to abide by a reasonable standard of care to a victim, which causes them injuries. The elements of negligence we can prove include the following:
- Duty of care. You must show the driver owed you a duty of care to drive reasonably.
- Breach of duty of care. You must prove the driver somehow violated this duty of care, such as by violating traffic laws.
- Causation. This element shows the connection between the breach of duty of care and your injuries.
- Damages. You must show you incurred losses and damages as a result of the other driver’s conduct.
Once you prove liability, you then must prove the extent of your damages. Insurance agencies will try to avoid paying out the maximum compensation for your accident. Even if your injuries are serious, the insurance adjusters will downplay them to limit your claim.
We calculate the full value of your losses and provide evidence to support your claim. Our attorneys do not allow insurers to undervalue your losses, and we keep negotiating until you receive the settlement offer you deserve.
How The Buckley, WA Car Accident Attorneys Near You Can Help
You need a law firm passionate about helping you fight for your full compensation. That is what sets the Buckley, WA, car accident attorneys at Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys apart. We pride ourselves on providing superior service to all of our clients. Because of our dedication to unsurpassed representation, we deliver successful results for our clients.
Going up against insurance agencies can be intimidating for some clients. Our car accident attorneys help level out the playing field. We empower you throughout the claims process and protect your rights as much as possible.
Securing Valuable Results For Car Accident Victims
At Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys we secure the best possible results for our clients. We are just as committed as you are to getting fair and just compensation. We make the process as convenient as possible for our clients. If they can’t come to us, we come to them.
Other car accident victims have to fight for their attorneys’ attention. Our car accident attorneys give 100% dedication to each of our clients. We represent our clients with honesty and commitment. Our mission is to give you peace of mind and offer clarity as you navigate the claims process.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys Today
Being involved in a car accident can turn your life upside down. With a Buckley WA car accident lawyer from Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys on your side, you won’t be alone while fighting for your compensation.
We understand that your accident caused physical and mental trauma and that you should recover the appropriate compensation. Let us help fight for you while you focus on recovering.
Contact our office online, or call us to schedule your free consultation today.