Car Accident Attorney Serving Orting WA
After getting hurt in a car accident, your life can be immediately disrupted. As you undergo costly treatment and miss work, you might begin worrying about the injury claim process, and you do not need additional stress. One of the best ways to keep peace of mind is to seek help from a car accident attorney immediately.
At Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys our Orting WA car accident lawyer takes every injured client’s situation very seriously. Find out what our team of legal experts can bring to your claim today.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Orting WA
Being in a car accident can be a traumatic experience, but there are certain steps that you want to take to help your health and increase your chances of receiving compensation. Some of these actions include:
- Seeking immediate medical attention. Even if you feel fine at the moment, make sure to be seen by a healthcare provider. Not all injuries are immediately noticeable, and you don’t want to make it easy for insurance adjusters to question your injuries.
- Calling 911. If you are in stable enough condition, you want to give your story of what happened to the reporting police officers. Never apologize or accept blame in any way during these communications.
- Preserving any evidence of the accident scene. If you can, you want to preserve as much evidence as possible of the accident scene. This includes video footage of the scene, photos of the scene, photos of your injuries, and all credible witness statements. Some people cannot complete this step due to their injuries, but your lawyer can help gather evidence later.
Your next step should be to consult with a car accident lawyer in Orting. They should be the ones to handle all insurance communications following your crash.
Filing a Car Accident Claim
Your attorney will take the necessary steps to prepare and file a car accident claim to help you retrieve your just compensation. They can identify liable parties and their insurers, investigate the accident, and build a strong case for why you deserve compensation for your losses.
Working with an Orting, WA, car accident attorney will help you file your claim promptly. This can ease some stress, as you know someone is protecting your legal rights and seeking financial recovery for your losses.
Problems That Can Arise During a Car Accident Claim
You can avoid many problems that can happen throughout your car accident claim with an attorney on your side. If insurance adjusters know that you are representing yourself, many issues can arise, including:
- Being harassed by insurance adjusters. Insurance adjusters will contact you and ask you to give additional statements about your accident. They plan on using this information as a way to discredit your claim.
- Being listed as the at-fault driver. No insurance company wants to accept responsibility for an accident. That’s why they will find any reason to list you as the at-fault driver of your accident.
- Accepting an insufficient settlement. Insurance adjusters will also try to lowball you at every opportunity. You should never accept any offer that they recommend because it’s often less than what you deserve. Never sign anything without legal guidance.
Because insurance adjusters are used to regularly handling car accident claims, they automatically have the upper hand. You want someone in your corner who is just as skilled at handling insurance claims.
What an Orting Car Accident Lawyer Can Do For You
The Orting WA car accident lawyers at Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys have over 50 years of experience with personal injury insurance claims. We know how adjusters work, and we do not back down until we obtain what our clients deserve.
We use our knowledge of insurance law to achieve results for our clients. We know what should happen during the claims process and what you should be rewarded for. Our car accident attorneys can give you peace of mind when fighting for compensation, as you need to be able to trust the legal team that’s representing you.
We strive to provide unsurpassed personal service to each of our clients. Our mission is to serve our community and win what they deserve for their injuries.
Full and Fair Compensation
We advocate for full and fair compensation for our clients. We know that insurance adjusters don’t usually offer the maximum amount of compensation. They will choose the lowest amount possible and state that nothing else can be done. We know that’s not true.
Our attorneys know how to assess your case and your damages. We can provide a realistic estimate of your damages and what you are owed. This includes intangible damages like pain and suffering, which adjusters often underestimate. We can use a tried and true method of calculating this damage for you.
Honest, Ethical Representation
Our attorneys also bring a sense of integrity to the claims process. Putting your trust in the insurance company can hurt you in the long run. Honesty is one of the values that Anderson Law, PLLC believes in, and we keep our clients informed of what to realistically expect.
We value the personal relationships that develop through legal representation. We constantly communicate with our clients and ensure they are happy throughout the claims process. If the resolution does not benefit our client, we don’t entertain it.
Confidence in The Claims Process
Our attorneys help increase your confidence with the claims process. Knowing that you are in the right hands will give you the confidence you need to navigate your claim. Our attorneys are skilled in negotiation and litigation, and we are ready to tackle whatever your claim requires.
We have the right combination of legal skills and empathy. We do everything we can to give you a fair fight against insurance companies so you are compensated for your losses.
Get in Touch With a Car Accidents Lawyer in Orting WA Today
You have nothing to lose when you consult with an attorney from Anderson Law | Injury Attorneys Our car accident attorneys are ready to seek the best outcome for your case. Call our office to schedule a free initial consultation with a Washington car accident attorney today.